Enrollment going on now!
During the Stay Home Order and school closure, we are unable to take applications at our offices, but parents/guardians can fill out the application. Applications can be filled out, and printed out from the website. Once the Stay Home Order is lifted, and offices reopen, parents can turn the application, registration fee and necessary paperwork directly into our center. We will keep you updated here.
To inquire about availability for the current school year, please contact our director, Heather Badders, at 269-694-7960.
- Runs Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Students must be 3 years old by September 1, 2020
- Students must be fully potty-trained, no pull-ups
4 & 5-year-old program
- Class is three days a week
8:30am-12:30pm M, W, F or
9:00am-1:00pm M, W, F or
8:30am - 12:30pm (T, Th) & 12:00pm-4:00pm (F)
- 3-year-old program - $160/month
- 4/5-year-old program - $225/month
- Sessions are scheduled to run for 34 weeks for the 2020-21 school year.
- Discounted rates are available for families enrolling more than one child.
- We have a limited number of spots available that are tuition free for those who qualify. If you believe you qualify, please fill out the at-risk criteria form and turn in with application.
Partial and full scholarship applications will be available for families who need tuition assistance. Please indicate your need on the application. We were able to award more than $30,000 in the 2019-20 school year. You will be contacted to provide further information after submitting your application.
Operating hours for wrap-around child care are Monday - Friday, 6:30am – 5:30pm.
Make checks payable to Otsego Public Schools.