Enrollment today for the 2021-22 School Year!
To inquire about availability for the current school year, please contact our director, Heather Buskard, at 269-694-7960.
2021-22 School Year Application Packet & Handbook
This packet includes all of the paperwork you will need:
- Child Information Record
- Activity Restrictions, Acknowledgements
- Abuse and Neglect Notice
- Wrap-Around form
- Transportation form
- At-risk Criteria sheet
- Runs Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Students must be 3 years old by September 1, 2021
- Students must be fully potty-trained, no pull-ups
4 & 5-year-old program
- Class is three days a week
8:30am-12:30pm M, W, F or
9:00am-1:00pm M, W, F or
8:30am - 12:30pm (T, Th) & 12:00pm-4:00pm (F)
- 3-year-old program - $165/month
- 4/5-year-old program - $230/month
- Sessions are scheduled to run for 34 weeks for the 2021-22 school year.
- Discounted rates are available for families enrolling more than one child.
- We have a limited number of spots available that are tuition free for those who qualify. If you believe you qualify, please fill out the at-risk criteria form and turn in with application.
Partial and full scholarship applications will be available for families who need tuition assistance. Please indicate your need on the application. We were able to award more than $30,000 in the 2020-21 school year. Families must provide W2 information at the time of submitting their application.
Operating hours for wrap-around child care are Monday - Friday, 6:30am – 5:30pm.
- Make checks payable to Otsego Public Schools.