Enrollment begins February 1st for the 2022-23 School Year!
Print and complete the application packet today, then turn it in to the Learn 'n Grow office starting February 1, 2022. If you have any questions, call the office at 269-694-7960. We look forward to having you join our program!
2022-23 School Year Application Packet & Handbook
This packet includes all of the paperwork you will need:
- Child Information Record
- Activity Restrictions, Acknowledgements
- Abuse and Neglect Notice
- Wrap-Around form
- At-risk Criteria sheet
- Runs Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Students must be 3 years old by September 1, 2022
- Students must be fully potty-trained, no pull-ups
4 & 5-year-old program
- Class is three days a week
- 8:00am - 12:00pm M, W, F or
8:30am - 12:30pm M, W, F or
9:00am - 1:00pm M, W, F or
8:30am - 12:30pm (T, Th) & 12:00pm-4:00pm (F)
- 3-year-old program - $185/month
- 4/5-year-old program - $250/month
- Sessions are scheduled to run for 36 weeks for the 2022-23 school year.
- Discounted rates are available for families enrolling more than one child.
- We have a limited number of spots available that are tuition free for those who qualify. If you believe you qualify, please fill out the at-risk criteria form and turn in with application.
Partial and full scholarship applications will be available for families who need tuition assistance. Please indicate your need on the application. We were able to award more than $35,000 in the 2021-22 school year. Families must provide W2 information at the time of submitting their application.
Operating hours for wrap-around child care are Monday - Friday, 6:30am – 5:30pm.
- Make checks payable to Otsego Public Schools.